Time & Location
Jul 08, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Brick City Yoga, 2758 Wyoming St, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
About the event
Do you know the soothing and healing power of sound? You might already know how music can alter your mood and how certain tempos and instruments seem to make you move your body. The way you can recall where you were and who you were with when a certain song comes one. Or maybe certain music helps you feel centered and calm in moments of chaos and frustration. There are so many benefits of sound baths, like stress release, pain and tension relief, and improved sleep to name a few. And we want to help you tap into and experience them!
How can attending a sound healing group be beneficial?
Attending sound healing sessions has been scientifically proven to activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which allows the body to go into a “rest and digest” state. This state deepens relaxation and connection to the body, improves sleep, lowers blood pressure and heart rate, slows and synchronizes brain waves for better health and performance to restore harmony in the mind and body. Participating in group sound healing not only gives you the healing benefits of sound, but also experiences of interpersonal resonance, which increases intimacy, pleasant feelings, a sense of belonging, and mutual support.
These individual classes will be held on the dates and times below. Register for any or all dates you'd like!
- July 8th at 12p
- July 22nd at 6p
- August 5th at 12p
- August 19th at 6p
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes of the class beginning. We will be discussing and setting intentions before the start of each soundbath setting and late arrivals will be disruptive to the process. If you will be more than 5 minutes late, email us at email@example.com, and we'll transfer your registration to another class.
- While we will have mats, eye masks, and yoga blocks/bolsters, you are welcome to bring items that will make you feel comfortable during the soundbath, such as extra blankets and pillows. We will also provide face masks for those who would like one.
- If you have any fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathig, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea symptoms within 48 hours of the event, please do not attend this event.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, suspected to have COVID-19 but did not test, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 5 days, please do not attend this event.
- If either of the above occurr for you after purchasing a ticket, please contact us for support in rescheduling.
Already familiar with the power of sound healing and looking to go into a more consistent and deeper practice? Check out our 6-week sound therapy group, Rest & Resonance!
Facilitator: Melony Crayton, PLPC, Mental Health Therapist and Certified Soundbath Practitioner
From $25.00 to $45.00
We offer three different rates so that you can select a price that aligns with your financial resources. Our Discounted rate is for those who could use the discount. Our Supporter rate is for those with the financial privilege to support the discounted rate for others. Our Standard rate is the regular rate of service.
From $25.00 to $45.00
Sold OutPrice optionPriceQuantityTotal